Quantcast

My New Bicycle- mCortina Triton

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Hot damn Andrew! That is sweet!

Sorry I didn't call you on Sunday, I wasn't down to ride after wiping out on Tunnel, still sore.

EDIT: before the E13 mafia beats you up on this, you might want to clock your guide a bit

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
yea i was gonna say dont bash me for the e13...i was gonna move it but i think my chain is too short now..i dontknow what it weighs now it was 42 w/ other tires and a dhx...im gonna swap the brakes out as well..they suck

how do you edit the title..i made a typo:(

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Hot damn Andrew! That is sweet!

Sorry I didn't call you on Sunday, I wasn't down to ride after wiping out on Tunnel, still sore.

EDIT: before the E13 mafia beats you up on this, you might want to clock your guide a bit
Man, you are quick!!

Cortina looks great, always a fan of Adrian's work.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I'd be down to try it out for just a bit.

I think I'm probably going to end up with a full-on DH bike though because at this point it looks like I'm going over to Spain next year.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
Interesting - what's going on around the BB? Does the link "soften" the arc of the rear wheel to attempt to make the wheel path more vertical?
its just to stiffin it up and it works!!...the rear is super stiff especially with the 165mm rear end

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
that cortina looks awesome andrew! i bet that ROCO is smooth on that rig.
yea it was but i blew it up second run..granted it was valved for adrian and i have about 60lbs onhim....it actually had all custom internals made by adrianand felt really good i had to put the dhx back on it and it was a major downgrade...if anyone wants to trade a dhx for a swinger or revox im down..(adrain has been gutting them and putting his own internals in it, eliminating the spv) its brand new only about six runs on it

derry

Chimp
May 27, 2006
how long will it last until it cracks?,(a uk rider cracked one in 4 places over one weekend)
and the hills are'nt even big over here.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
how long will it last until it cracks?,(a uk rider cracked one in 4 places over one weekend)
and the hills are'nt even big over here.
yea what did he do case some double??...mines got some extra gussets cause im a big boy..how old was the guys frame??

derry

Chimp
May 27, 2006
the frame was about 6 months old, the guy was riding for the uk importer, all the cracks happened at fort william a few weeks before the world cup, it is a rough course and every one knows its a bike wrecker.

he now rides an ironhorse and has'nt had a problem with it.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
the frame was about 6 months old, the guy was riding for the uk importer, all the cracks happened at fort william a few weeks before the world cup, it is a rough course and every one knows its a bike wrecker.

he now rides an ironhorse and has'nt had a problem with it.
good for him he can be just like everyother guy on the mnt :plthumbsdown: ...btw im sure adrain would have warantied it if it was their problem and happened under normal conditions