Quantcast

My new bike for the east!

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
I'm getting closer to moving to the D.C. area in July. We found a great place in Clarendon and my new bike is built and rockin! Check it out:

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
have fun living in DC...i can only take it for a day or 2 at a time. max.

i'm sure you don't have many financial worries to begin with,seeing as you're moving across the country to one of the most expensive and rich suburbs in the US...but get ready to be REAMED.

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
haha, yeah I know it. Right now we're paying $725/mo for a one bedroom plus loft. Our new place is $1621 plus parking fee for a one bedroom. We have two cars and we're selling one to pay for the move a few months of rent. Not to mention you only need one car there.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Where is Clarendon? What part of MD/VA/DC will you be in. Do you like to trail ride or just street. Let me know.

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
im not sure if im stupid saying this but if he just rode street dont u think he would be on a hardtail?

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
No not exactly...that is just the norm...it doesnt hurt to break out of that norm. Anyways, that doesnt look like it has a lot of rear travel, probably perfect for the street.

And if you ever have to say "im not sure if im stupid saying this" then it probably is going to come off wrong or be obvious. Haha. JP with you Greg.

AV

Chimp
Jun 9, 2003
Arlington, VA
Hey I am Clarendon as well so look me up when you get here. That rig is is pimp for Urban in this area and I normally ride my Bullit for urban.