Quantcast

My new hardtail.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I just got this from a fellow monkey last week. I took it for the first two days of riding today and yesterday. Yesterday on the golf course, today at the trails and dirt jumps. Its awesome. The brakes are getting broken in finally, but not quite there yet. I can manual so well on it compared to my big bike, I absolutely love it so far.

Cortina Europa DS, sherman firefly, hope minis, e13 guide, etc.

Hopes take forever to break in. I am ready for them to be done.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
ahh...my sweet baby....treat her well...

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
berkshire_rider said:
Golf course? :confused:
Ohhhh yes. The golf course. Monday is Maintenance day so we go ride the course. Highlights include, big grass hips, tee box drops with huge landings, tons of cool lines, berms and such. We don't have any good street within riding distance so its what we ride to a lot. Its really fun, most people don't care if you don't touch the greens.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
i live right one one (its a stuck up rich people's one though) im pretty sure they would just call the cops(we were out there for about 30 min one night and we had not one but two cars pull up and hastle us), but we do manage to do a little snowboard poaching in the winter.
________
Kids avandia

Last edited:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
T-Pirate said:
Ohhhh yes. The golf course. Monday is Maintenance day so we go ride the course. Highlights include, big grass hips, tee box drops with huge landings, tons of cool lines, berms and such. We don't have any good street within riding distance so its what we ride to a lot. Its really fun, most people don't care if you don't touch the greens.
Hahaha, sounds sweet. Nice ride by the way.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I think I'm gonna go poach the golf course at night...they have a river path that goes straight through the golf course, all you've gotta do is take a left instead of a right...

:evil:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
sweet! welcome to man-hood. And yes, golf courses do rock. we take my buddies plastic kicker & launch off of tees. the landings are soooo smooth too.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
TN said:
sweet! welcome to man-hood. And yes, golf courses do rock. we take my buddies plastic kicker & launch off of tees. the landings are soooo smooth too.

sounds like a good idea... We just end up finding fun stuff all over, so many cool lines.