Quantcast

My new ride.....(super cute foes picts inside)

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Well, I finished building up my mono this weekend and got a ride in on it. The only part I didn't finish was building up one of my wheels so the front one in the picture is borrowed. It will have a matching front wheel when I get around to tensioning up my spokes. Definetely the stealthiest looking Mono I've owned. It's my first time with a Marz fork and I must say that I really like it. All in all, I've very pleased with my new bike. Now I can't wait to go ride it some more!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Here's a picture of my friend's new Fly and my Mono. We got them built up the same day and went and broke them in togther.

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
Another rule to add to the recent rash of proper ediquette lists:

No using the word "cute" in the title of a thread.

;)
Just playing, sweet bike! Looks like a ripper.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
"Built them up together..."
"My friends..."
"Broke them in together..."

Why don't you just tell us what was really going on!

(Oh, nice bikes!)

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
New rule: Unless you can spell eTiquette correctly, you can't correct other people's lack of said etiquette! (couldn't help it, I was an english major!!)

Okay, the bike is cute though. And the only reason I can use the word cute when referring to my bike is because it's so tiny! Tiny downhill bikes are cute, there's just no way to deny it!

And just to clear things up Mr. Repack, the owner of the Fly is my boyfriends best friend! So don't you be starting rumors! :D

Also, I'm highly offened that no one has mentioned how "cute" my dog is!!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
VG and Freak, I'm not sure if Indy will be coming along. Kinda depends on if we go up in our car or with our friend. It also depends on if she wants to go. I swear sometimes you can just tell that she'd rather sleep on the couch (or since the weather is getting nicer, under the tree out in the yard) all weekend! It will be nice to see all you guys again. It's been a long time! I really gotta get a feel for my new bike. I really haven't had enough time on it to feel super comfortable. I've never had a hopey before and I've always ran Foes forks, but I'm getting it dialed so all is good!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Originally posted by Dog Welder
Keep us updated...I'm hoping to get a Foes Mono pretty soon.
They should change the names of their other bikes, then we could have the Foes Syphilis, Foes Gonorrhea...etc

"I'm getting the mono" just doesn't sound right :D