Quantcast

my new ride

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
what up guys, i just picked up my new 08 glory dh. this bike is so sexy i love it. i cant wait to ride it on saturday and dial in the suspension. does anyone have any tips on setting up the 40? i weigh 165-170 wit my gear on.

heres a pic of her:

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
what up guys, i just picked up my new 08 glory dh. this bike is so sexy i love it. i cant wait to ride it on saturday and dial in the suspension. does anyone have any tips on setting up the 40? i weigh 165-170 wit my gear on.

heres a pic of her:
yeah i wana race you on my broken faith :P.... lucky! i have to wait till december :(

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
what up guys, i just picked up my new 08 glory dh. this bike is so sexy i love it. i cant wait to ride it on saturday and dial in the suspension. does anyone have any tips on setting up the 40?
i run 2-3 clicks of preload and 5-8 clicks of rebound and highspeed at 3 clicks i think and low speed at 1 click, i can't really remember my high/low set up, i might have them switched or completly wrong. but be sure to put the spring for your weight in i think its either the blue or purple, or green or red. check your manual

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
on the down tube, its for rails and ledges. thats really an urban full susension. they put the shock like that so it hooks on to rails.

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
yeah i wana race you on my broken faith :P.... lucky! i have to wait till december :(
hey...at least your bike is the reason you cant ride. Just from my two head traumas im still out until January (since June). and the worst part is, i feel perfectly fine and have no physical problem which is restraining me from doing anything...:banghead: :banghead: