NYC Freeride Pedals

Attachments

Last edited:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
It's conclusive, M6's are cursed.

Steber never should have built the shop on an old native burial ground.
Wow no ****. They took forever for people to get. Now all they do is cause carnage for all those who ride them. Cursed I tell you! CURSED!

Now we just wait for more...

:popcorn:

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Wow no ****. They took forever for people to get. Now all they do is cause carnage for all those who ride them. Cursed I tell you! CURSED!

Now we just wait for more...

:popcorn:
I bought my former M3 off a guy who snapped his back on it! That was freaky the first 3-4 rides on it, always back there. Maybe Jeff did someone over wrong in years past!:bonk:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Is the Intense factory built over an unmarked Indian grave yard?

Too bad that girl from Poltergeist is dead, or we could ring her up and ask her, she'd know.

RMboy

Monkey
Dec 1, 2006
England the Great...
The rotors are Aligator Iwave with a Titanium Nitrite Coating.
NICE bike mate, its one of the nicest i have seen!!

But why get thoes rotors, there i Zero advantage with them, except the lack of material making them light!! Will the Titanium coating actually do anything??its not going to make it lighter..:pirate2:

Wrench

Chimp
Jan 19, 2005
The rotor's were samples that I received from Aligator, I only used them cause I thought they looked cool. As for braking performance I havn't noticed any real difference as of yet since I have only two days on them at Diablo.

mrpercussive

Monkey
Feb 11, 2007
CA
doesnt the ti coating reduce friction? would make you think thats the exact thing you'd not want...

Last edited:

mrpercussive

Monkey
Feb 11, 2007
CA
Yes! the rotors were on backwards but have since been fixed. I don't completely understand the Ti coating but it looks good and doesn't seem to effect the braking.

they do look good... Love the gold... hahahahaha. No lose in braking power??? Hmmm... Probably handle better for coolign in the long descents though...

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Nice ride. i see you removed the awesome zoke decals....

glad to see you're still out there riding.

love,
that guy

Wrench

Chimp
Jan 19, 2005
Nice ride. i see you removed the awesome zoke decals....

glad to see you're still out there riding.

love,
that guy
Yo what's up. How is it on the wrong coast!

The zoke stickers looked like crap on there so them had to go plus I yanked a couple other M6 decals off the seat stays.

You still riding the world lightest Brooklyn?

Any way stay cool.
Wayne

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I bought my former M3 off a guy who snapped his back on it! That was freaky the first 3-4 rides on it, always back there. Maybe Jeff did someone over wrong in years past!:bonk:
Exact same story here.

I bought my M3 of a dude who broke his back and pelvis on it. Later, I crashed it, ripping all the tendons holding my shoulder together.

Cursed bikes, I tells ya.

Sold it off to a young french kid. Never heard from him again...

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
trying to sell the brooklyn, haven't ridden it in 8months. most trails out here are just long travel xc bikes worthy.