Quantcast

My new toy (its a 04')

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Gemini dh eh! I rented one at whistler last year. Had a 888 up front. It took the clown shoes drop oh, so ever so smoooothly. It surprised me as being very maneuverable and quick up in the Garbonzo zone; as I'm only 130lbs at 5'5" tall. I was riding a medium with juicy 7's.

I beat the **** out it!!! :evil:

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
You finally have a big rig..... Awesome.

DBR X6 RIDER said:
I should have had a pic of my new rig posted by now but my headset (FSA - big fat pig) and top crown aren't getting along at all.:mumble:
I had the same problem with my big fat pig and 02 monster drop crown.... added a few spacers and the problem was solved.

stacy1

Chimp
Sep 14, 2004
OFF 410
Hey bibbs we will be sporting the same ride this season, except I am running a dorado, sweet ride! So when you see another guy on a 04 gold DH don't be afraid to say hey how is it going!

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Sweet looking rig. I know a shop in vermont that has a brand new gold frame with floater and hub for like $1695. i was meeting the guy that i bought my demo from and I was thinking "well if the demo doesn't look good I'll take this one home" :D

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
nice punk... now next time when your crew heads up here your butt better be with them... we should setup a shuttle day when you guys come up to work on the DJ's next time, work in the mornin on the park then go shuttle in the afternoon.

mplutodh1 said:
nice punk... now next time when your crew heads up here your butt better be with them... we should setup a shuttle day when you guys come up to work on the DJ's next time, work in the mornin on the park then go shuttle in the afternoon.
sounds goo!
after next fall Ill be up there ...i FINALLY have it all worked out!!! IM going to start in the winter!!! YAY! :p

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
MMike said:
Sweet!

So Cannondale is the new Intense? They seem to have jumped in popularity all of a sudden.....
........And people are realizing just how sick the Gemini's are. Plush, nimble, strong and oh' so light! A killer hassle free ride! :thumb:

I think there should be 12 to 15 at the local races this year.

Certified Drunk

SVT-Lightning
Feb 17, 2002
Zippy's Burgers
"I believe in the Golden Rule - The Man with the Gold... Rules."

Are you shy? Wouldn't it be great to have Mr. T to speak for you? You need a "Mr. T In Your Pocket"!
It speaks in Mr. T's actual voice when you push his buttons!

Includes the sayings:. "I pity the fool"
"Don't gimme no back talk, sucka"
"Quit your jibba jabba"
"Don't make me mad"
"First name Mister, middle name Period, last name T"
"Shut up, fool"

All this for only $12!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
thesacrifice said:
save an old tire tube, those style rear triangles chain slap like a mofo
Only when your running a bunch of slack in your chain. If everything is tight from thre guide to cogs to deraluier there is hardly any chain slap. The only true way to not get any slap on a bike is to not have rear stays!

Plus those guys who put half a tire and fifty zip tyes on there stays to protect them look frickin' ridiculous!