Quantcast

My New Toy...

PinchFlat

Chimp
Sep 10, 2001
UT
My New Toy...

I know I'm to old for this. Skate park/dirt jumps here I come.
Going to replace the cranks for some three piece (don't know what kind yet... any suggestions?) and get rig of the cheese "X" chain wheel.

Attachments

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
heh heh. ride on man. i ride profile racing cranks and they've held up to moderate street use for like three or four years now. if you're heavy, you might consider the SS or the set inbetween the racing and SS. and there are a ton of other options all basically the standard cromoly tubular design. primo and some other companies also make aluminum cranks so they may be an option. but to me, it's profile all the way. have fun.

PinchFlat

Chimp
Sep 10, 2001
UT
Originally posted by toonces
heh heh. ride on man. i ride profile racing cranks and they've held up to moderate street use for like three or four years now. if you're heavy, you might consider the SS or the set inbetween the racing and SS. and there are a ton of other options all basically the standard cromoly tubular design. primo and some other companies also make aluminum cranks so they may be an option. but to me, it's profile all the way. have fun.
Cool, I'll check some out.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
dont forget XS, they were schwinns part company, schwinn went out so they are like 100 bucks! ive got em on mine and they work great! and get a animal or fbm sproket, not only do they look cool, but they are strong as hell!!!!!! :D :cool: :)

Ir Dan

Monkey
May 22, 2002
Orange County
i have been riding profiles for about a year and they have been holding up really well. if you want to shell out 140 they are deffinitly the way to go