Quantcast

My pillow is awesome.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
A federal judge in St. Paul ruled in February that Lindell owed $5 million to a man who entered a contest Lindell created called the “Prove Mike Wrong Challenge” in which he challenged anyone to prove that his data regarding election fraud was not valid. Robert Zeidman, a computer expert from Nevada, entered the challenge. While Lindell and a panel of judges denied his entry, a panel of three arbitrators ruled he had satisfied the contest rules and had to be paid the prize money.
How did I not know this? Brilliant.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
While I don't feel bad for the Crack-Pillow man for throwing away his successful business, I do feel for his workers getting fucked over his stupidity. I bet quite a few wish he would have stayed out of crazyland politics.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
While I don't feel bad for the Crack-Pillow man for throwing away his successful business, I do feel for his workers getting fucked over his stupidity. I bet quite a few wish he would have stayed out of crazyland politics.
It makes me wonder if he looks back and sees when it all went off a cliff, or if he just keeps pushing with no idea.