Quantcast

My ride report...

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Well, I didn't get to ride sunday. Instead I spent the day cleaning up glass and replacing the door to my garage since some a**holes decided to break into my house while I was gone saturday night. :mumble:

I never worried much about crime here. I live in the middle of nowhere, 20 miles from any town. I live in a State Park for cryin' out loud. Now I know different. Little douche bags with nothing better to do. They didn't even take any of the real valuable stuff, thank god. The TV, X-box and PS2, laptop and cellphones were all in plain sight in the living room. Guns were in the closet. Thousands of dollars in bikes, plus tens of thousands worth of motorcycles in the garage. All untouched.

The wierd random crap they did make off with though: My alarm clock. Who the hell steals an alarm clock?? The book off my wife's night stand. The beer out of our fridge and my expensive Deuter hydro pack to carry it. My fishing tackle box, but none of the rods/reels, and none of my fly fishing stuff. Our DeWalt cordless drill that we got as a wedding gift. Though they left behind the charger and spare battery that was sitting right next to it. A couple of watches, my cheap timex digital that I use when out jogging, and a nicer womens watch.

The fishing tackle was probably the most expensive bit that they took. That stuff adds up quickly. The biggest blow was all my camera gear, though. My little canon digital. And two SLR cameras with assorted lenses, etc. They weren't high end, but one was given to me by my late Grandfather, and the other was given to me by my Dad. :dead: They meant a lot more to me than the monetary value...

Oh, and they decided to raid our fridge while they were there. Ate a whole bowl of banana pudding and a third of a brick of tillamook cheese. That's just nice.

I'm not a confrontational person, but I dunno if I could restrain myself were I to find out who did this. Not so much for the stuff they took, but for the anxiety my wife has when she has to be home alone. :redhot: Ohhh, I'm still so pissed off about it.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Theives are punks and should be beaten severly. No jail, no prison, just a severe beatdown. Then they should be forced to move to Iran, where if they try it again they'll get thier hands chopped off.

Hope that makes you feel a bit better.:)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Dude, that sucks:mad:

I'm going to foward your story to my parents since they are conviced they can leave their garage door wide open while they are outta town and nothing will happen:rolleyes:

cephas01

Chimp
Jul 27, 2005
what freakin idiots, dude i would hunt em down, and bash them over the head with the charger they forgot to take with them, oh and that spare battery too, sry to hear about the cameras dude