Quantcast

My Riot

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
So after finally deciding on frame/fork/wheels/...etc I have my Riot all built up. The bike is awesome, and is sub 26 pounds as it sits. I know its 3:00am right now, but after having the final build all set up I just had to post it up :biggrin: Here is the build:

Frame- Black Market Riot 22"
Fork- Fox Float RLC w/ 15mm axle
Rear Wheel- King ISO disk laced to Mavic 721
Front Wheel- Hope Pro 2 disk 15 laced to 721
Cranks- Shimano Hone
Pedals- Fly Ruben
Brake- Avid Juicy 7 w/ pad contact adjust flipped
Bar/Stem- Funn Full on and Thomson X4
Tires- Kenda Small Block 8 2.3
Chain- Shadow half link
Grips- ODI Extreme lockons

Attachments

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
Nice. Looks like a solid build, and light too. If your gonna be in aptos you should check out post office though, way more fun than polo IMO.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Its an FSA, I think we have another one at the shop if you need one Kellin. Post Office is a little out of my league at the moment, those are some crazy lookin jumps! Tomorrow there is some kind of photo thing out there, I'm gonna go check it out.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
There wasn't really a photoshoot or anything out there yesterday, I guess some guy just wrote that on Pinkbike and expected people to show up. We went out there to watch and there wasn't a single person riding all day. Polo grounds are fun though, nothing that big, just lots of fun to ride.

Windowlicker

Monkey
Dec 27, 2007
Santa Cruz
There wasn't really a photoshoot or anything out there yesterday, I guess some guy just wrote that on Pinkbike and expected people to show up. We went out there to watch and there wasn't a single person riding all day. Polo grounds are fun though, nothing that big, just lots of fun to ride.
2 of my buddies went as the rest of us were busy. 1 had a broken leg and the other was on a green bike.
they also said that no body was there too

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
seat kinda throws it off IMO, but still sweet.
you could always buy some blue fabric and just recover it. it's pretty easy.
Blue fabric! I don't think I could handle a red white and blue bike. Haha, the red seat does look a little bit funny, but it'll look better once I put a red Goodrich line on it. I love the bike though, works awesome.