Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
you are named both "angela harrison" and "mario seri"? :eek: :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by dv8cam
\

No, those are the "photographers" who took the pics of me.
ahh. from being behind the lens so long i assumed that "my ... pics" meant "pics that i took". cool, in that case. :thumb:

dv8cam

Monkey
Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by AZRacerX
Sweet pics! You were tearing it up! That course looks super fun, too bad I wasn't able to go...
The course was tons of fun! I espcially liked this 3rd straight. Step down dubs to another set of dubs to long low table to a over the berm jump that sent you into the final off-camber turn.

I wasn't able to jump the 2nd straight dubs though, ultra tight first berm scrubbed all your speed off. :angry:

dv8cam

Monkey
Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by Toshi
ahh. from being behind the lens so long i assumed that "my ... pics" meant "pics that i took". cool, in that case. :thumb:
Cool. Since I am risking my neck in the pics, I figured I could claim some ownership - hehehe. :cool:

I am a film director, though, and I do plan on posting some pics & videos that I will be shooting (if I can ever get off my sled long enough).

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
Originally posted by dv8cam
The course was tons of fun! I espcially liked this 3rd straight. Step down dubs to another set of dubs to long low table to a over the berm jump that sent you into the final off-camber turn.

I wasn't able to jump the 2nd straight dubs though, ultra tight first berm scrubbed all your speed off. :angry:
I hope they build a fun course for Sonoma, since I will definitely be at that one. You going?

dv8cam

Monkey
Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by AZRacerX
I hope they build a fun course for Sonoma, since I will definitely be at that one. You going?
Trying my best to get away for it. My girl's parents get in town that weekend.:monkey:

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
those 2nd straight doubles were hard to get, i crashed on the second one in practice uber hard, which would have been fine but no armor on and my gloves were in my back pocket so i got pretty torn up

Morgan