Quantcast

My shop

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It has always been a dream of mine to have my own shop. I have lived many places and have never really had a decent place of my own to work on bikes. Excluding paint, pegboard, and my new nifty stands all of the materials used to build this are recycled or out of the junk pile. Now is the fun part. I just need to populate the pegboard with all my tools. I think I am getting close to my dream.....

The tour..

Down the stairs..

Enter..

First impression I hope..

North..

South..

East..

West..

Bike room..

I just need more bikes now...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'm kind of broke right now... But not for long. Hopefully my investment will take care of the beer part of the equation....

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
very nice! As others have pointed out - apart from perhaps putting a beer fridge down there (not sure you want the extra $$ on your bill just to save a trip walking up the stairs) but a stereo would be a nice addition!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I figure that a slanted arrangement would work fine. I am just saying this because I know that holmes thought it through before he mounted it.
It is what it is... I don't work on many tandems and refer recumbents riders to seek a pharmalogical solution.....

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Color me a million shades of jealous. Super sweet. Is this for your own personal/private use or are you planning on running a bike repair biz outta there?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
That looks real nice!

That beer looks lonely though, sitting there all by itself without any friends or even a snack close by. :( And he looks rather pissed off at the truing stand.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wow that is really really nice. A place to work on my bike is still on my list. I hope I get and I am still able to ride. Well the wheel chair needs a little love too.