Quantcast

my tdi 8-)

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
well not yet but i am getting one.

i would like ot paint this panel and sticker it up.

i don't know if i like the grey. mabey some color would be better.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Originally posted by mack
i can smell the good gas mileage! we have a TDI bug, thing gets 60 mpg on the highway!
wow! 60
it should get 45 with a roof rack!

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Originally posted by Five
I just got a Jetta TDI Wagon on Friday - loving it - now just gotta get a hitch so I can mount the bike rack.
i want the wagon but could'nt find one.

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
My dried has one, he put a chip in it, and it has more torque than a mack truck now! Nice car, good gas milage, and a surprising ammount of power

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
yeah, the bug only has 90 horspower (turbo diesel injetion=tdi) but it hauls ass up hills and towing ****

do u know the diesel bug can hold and tow more than 1 ton than the lexus SUV!

the lexus is like 900lbs and the bug is like 2k punds of towage plus internal cargo... hehe.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Originally posted by bcd
i want the wagon but could'nt find one.
I know - they're all usually pre-sold. I put a deposit on mine and just had to wait until it came in. The dealership had no idea how long it would take - then on Friday they called and said it was in. Ruined my Whistler plans, but I got my TDI :D

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Originally posted by Five
I know - they're all usually pre-sold. I put a deposit on mine and just had to wait until it came in. The dealership had no idea how long it would take - then on Friday they called and said it was in. Ruined my Whistler plans, but I got my TDI :D
done deal! i got one!:D
taking the BUS!! to KC to get it fri.

mine!

02 blk golf tdi 23k for 12.5k

my last ps of someone elses blk tdi