Quantcast

Myklak WINS the open!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
That is all I know but Lisa Myklak Won Womans Pro at the US Open. I just got a phone call, I will try to get some more info, but she is very excited!

Any other details...anyone?

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
Josh,
Took camp and b buell through glen park on wed. both of them were slaying it. Camp lead 3 different guys into the road gap. Def good times. We checked out hank's trap but it hadn't been ridden in a year so it needed some maintence. Can't wait to see who won the open there were def some silly fast times

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
snowskilz said:
Josh,
Took camp and b buell through glen park on wed. both of them were slaying it. Camp lead 3 different guys into the road gap. Def good times. We checked out hank's trap but it hadn't been ridden in a year so it needed some maintence. Can't wait to see who won the open there were def some silly fast times

Nice, I haven't been there for YEARS! Make sure those guys get up to Plattekill will ya!?

mgy

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
Morrison
When I didn't see her at Angel fire I was a little bummed out because I thought she might of retired (after her injury last year and her parents aren't very supportive of her career choice). I am stoked to not only see her racing but winning too! That is huge win!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Bicyclist said:
Pretty big gap from first to second in the pro men.
Kirkcaldie wasn't smiling much all weekend. David K had the most obviousx statement during our Friday late runs in practice as he and I were both picking our asses out of that dirty long last turn out of the rocks..."He's winnin' practice" . Kirkcaldie was retarded all weekend. He had the eye of the tiger.

No on mentioned the other primer was that 1st qualifier took home $500.00. So Kirkcaldie showed the boys what happens with money on the line and just took it ALL! :love:

biker3

Turbo Monkey
bizutch said:
Kirkcaldie wasn't smiling much all weekend. David K had the most obviousx statement during our Friday late runs in practice as he and I were both picking our asses out of that dirty long last turn out of the rocks..."He's winnin' practice" . Kirkcaldie was retarded all weekend. He had the eye of the tiger.

No on mentioned the other primer was that 1st qualifier took home $500.00. So Kirkcaldie showed the boys what happens with money on the line and just took it ALL! :love:
Butch, the real question is, when DOESNT Kircaldie win practice? Mixing Kircaldie with rocks and **** always hits the fan. IM just suprised he didnt implode his race run like usual. Props to him, I really wish I would have made it. The bastads at Diablo wouldn't refund my entry fee either.