Quantcast

N* August 15th !!!!!!!!!!!

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Dang...... Would love to join the crowd, however, the wife and I will be down in Mammoth the 13th/14th to celebrate Alaina's 11th b-day (don't get me wrong, she's still in Heaven, just loved to visit Mammoth). Otherwise, I'd be at N* for their Thursday-night series. Guess I'll just have to wait for the final on the 20th..............

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
HOLLY SH*T Rich, how have you been? I'll be there just Saturday. Try to adjust your riding days! It's been probably 7-8 years since we last rode together.

Oct 30, 2001
Fremont
I lurk here from time to time. Just last week I was wondering how you and Slice were doing and it's been roughly five years since I hit N*!
I'm lugging the family up late Friday night to Incline Village since the cousin-in-laws invited us. Will stay until Monday or Tuesday. Hard to say if a late Saturday session can happen. You still have the 7667 phone number?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I lurk here from time to time. Just last week I was wondering how you and Slice were doing and it's been roughly five years since I hit N*!
I'm lugging the family up late Friday night to Incline Village since the cousin-in-laws invited us. Will stay until Monday or Tuesday. Hard to say if a late Saturday session can happen. You still have the 7667 phone number?
I haven't ridden much with Slice this year, he had shoulder surgery back in March, hopeful he'll be back on the DH bike in 2-3 weeks, so I've been making solo trips every other weekend to N*. Yep, that's still my number. I'll be there Sat from opening till 2-2:30 as I got to get home for my nieces B-day party.