Quantcast

N* Oct 8th & 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Extra, Extra read all about it!!

This is the last time this year you'll be able to catch Brian performing his famous cyclocross maneuvers at North Star. Come and learn from the master!!!

Where: North Star at Tahoe
When: Oct 8th and 9th
What time: late as usual

;)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Acadian said:
Extra, Extra read all about it!!

This is the last time this year you'll be able to catch Brian performing his famous cyclocross maneuvers at North Star. Come and learn from the master!!!

Where: North Star at Tahoe
When: Oct 8th and 9th
What time: late as usual

;)
Hey bastard, I don't have the freedom you have so F off!!!!!! And how the F do you know I still cyclocross, you won't ride with me cause you have a new best friend and I'm no longer cool enough to hang out with you. :nuts: :think: :cool:

SpuTTer916

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
The OV
Just got back from riding up there today. Trail conditions were good, even a tad damp in a few spots from the snow melt....

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
SpuTTer916 said:
Just got back from riding up there today. Trail conditions were good, even a tad damp in a few spots from the snow melt....
damn, looks like I owe kidwoo $5

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
kidwoo said:
if your work situation changes, I'll get you a bike. don't let that keep you away.........

it's raining :thumb: :D
can you get a hookup on that demo 9 rental from you know where?

:heart: riding in the rain today for the first time should be fun.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
dfinn said:
can you get a hookup on that demo 9 rental from you know where?

:heart: riding in the rain today for the first time should be fun.
I don't touch that thing until I'm absolutely sure the shop won't miss out on a rental payment. They need to make some money back on that one. It's getting pretty thrashed from the unexperienced folks taking it to northstar.

I was referring to a friend's bike though.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Brian HCM#1 said:
sweet!!!!!
the funny thing is I was writing that as I was about to head to pacifica... and my manager called me into work as I was stepping out the door. worked until 9:30 last night... :mumble:

if it happens again next weekend, there'll be nothing they can do about it. I'll be HOURS AWAY!

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
ohio said:
the funny thing is I was writing that as I was about to head to pacifica... and my manager called me into work as I was stepping out the door. worked until 9:30 last night... :mumble:

if it happens again next weekend, there'll be nothing they can do about it. I'll be HOURS AWAY!
stop complaining bitch!! ;)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
ohio said:

Tell your boss I said F off, if he has a problem with that he can call me himself, if he's going to hold you back from the happiest place on earth next weekend :blah: :)

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
it was perfect there this saturday. not too hot, it rained a little, not very crowded. the best day i've had up there this season by far.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Today was good. A bit to much partying the night before made for some skectchy riding... But it's always fun...

Brad23

Monkey
Jan 9, 2004
West Oakland
I think I'll be there the 9th and 10th...
Grey/sliver xen helmet, dark greyRFX w/z150.
First time hitting it without snow!!!!
I hope you meet some of you monkeys.