Quantcast

N* thurs 7th/fri 8th?

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
So, lucky me I get 2 days off from work!! WOO! Anybody riding up there either of those days? And a 2 dayer is possible if anybody wanted, we can stay at a friends place in soda springs. So, holler atcha boi!!!!

yea, anybody mind if i tag along or anything? I swear im not that slow. :D

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
sweet, you should ride thursday, just so i dont have to ride alone lol. that always sucks but no dust in the eyes!

yea my friends are leaving for whistler like on sat or something and they dont want to break thier bikes on thursday so...

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
captainpolution said:
sweet, you should ride thursday, just so i dont have to ride alone lol. that always sucks but no dust in the eyes!

yea my friends are leaving for whistler like on sat or something and they dont want to break thier bikes on thursday so...
Wanna carpool on thurs if I can't find someone to go with???

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
ghettogt76 said:
Wanna carpool on thurs if I can't find someone to go with???
yea that sounds good. and to sort things out:

how many mpgs, does your truck get?

and uhhh, you use a bike rack?

i think thats all. you take 80 up right? yeee, my place isnt too far off 80

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
captainpolution said:
yea that sounds good. and to sort things out:

how many mpgs, does your truck get?

and uhhh, you use a bike rack?

i think thats all. you take 80 up right? yeee, my place isnt too far off 80
My exploder gets like 20 or so to the gallon. I take 80 all the way up, and I usually toss the bikes in the back (gotta take off the front wheel, but I'm too lazy to put the bike rack on :D ).

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
ight my jeep gets bout the same. we could take mine so you dont need to get gas till the way back home, plus, it'll be easier to split gas since ill be full already. yee yee, and yea i gotta take my front wheel off too if im doin 1< bikes. yee yeeeee. so yea carpooling is sick :thumb:

what kind of music do you roll to?

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
slalomrider1 said:
Hey captain...even though i cant get up there thursday, while ghetto is gone in whistler being an ass and im here ill probably be heading up so ill hit you up if i do and maybe we can ride?
yea dude that sounds good, lets work something out

RHmoto

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
South Bay, Cali
Hey I am gonna be heading up to N* for thursday, friday and the race saturday. I am just rollin up there by myself so if you see a guy with a red m1, grey swingarm and silver boxxer and making moto sounds coming down the trail say hello. I will definitely be looking for some people to ride with.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
I'm rolling up to N* today. I'll be riding Fri, Sat, Sun (maybe). Say what up. I'll be on an all black Vpfree with all blue gear. I'll be riding with a bunch of Socal monkies. Here comes a 8-9 hour drive. :dead:

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
Have fun matt. I'll see if I can get the three other roadtrippers into the sour skittles club.

And remember, when we're driving up, we'll throw a few politically incorrect statements out of the window. . . for you.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
morethanjake543 said:
Have fun matt. I'll see if I can get the three other roadtrippers into the sour skittles club.

And remember, when we're driving up, we'll throw a few politically incorrect statements out of the window. . . for you.
HELLA

and ghetto

heres the link for those auburn pics

http://pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=list&function=myphotos&photouserid=13117

its like end of first page to the middle of the third page

and nickz, good see you up there, nice to meet you

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
morethanjake543 said:

yea you know the phrases i like, throw one out for me at the oregon border and washington border and at the border police in canada

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
ghettogt76 said:
I hurt.

100 lbs rider on a brand new demo 8 pro with fox 40 crashing on middle drop on boondocks = funny.

yes sir and him pulling a bender and landing back tire first but some how managed to endo into the ground=funny too

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
captainpolution said:
yes sir and him pulling a bender and landing back tire first but some how managed to endo into the ground=funny too
Hahahaha, you better watch out, he just graduated (from middle skool) and he is from menlooooo biiaaaatttccchhhh.

I sorta hope he is on RM and reads this thread.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
ghettogt76 said:
Hahahaha, you better watch out, he just graduated (from middle skool) and he is from menlooooo biiaaaatttccchhhh.

I sorta hope he is on RM and reads this thread.
that would be quite commical, like LOL to the MaXxXx!!11111oneone