Quantcast

N8 Wants me to Photochop Loco's Girl

J

JRB

It's a shame N8 isn't from New Orleans. It's funny that our originality and creativity has him reacting now. I'll bet he thinks he was first on the 29er scene too.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
Yeah - people's family are fair??? Nice standards.
What part of "all" do you not understand?

Given N8's overly negative reaction to my bizarre, off-the-wall (and completly devoid of malice) posting in a recent thread, though, I find this whole thing to be funny and hypocritical... unless stinky is just stirring up trouble, of course :devil:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
loco said:
Yeah - people's family are fair??? Nice standards.
well first off, i didn't see you astride yr white horse, rushing to N8's defense when his New Year's Eve pictures were (hilariously, i might add) doctored.

2nd off, it's the internet. it's not like stinky is going to make yr darling daughter into the guise of Mohammed, and we can start burning embassies.

J

JRB

binary visions said:
What part of "all" do you not understand?
There are always boundaries. Even in war. He wouldn't want us screwing with pics of his wife or daughter, and Heaven knows we have had our chance.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
narlus said:
well first off, i didn't see you astride yr white horse, rushing to N8's defense when his New Year's Eve pictures were (hilariously, i might add) doctored.

2nd off, it's the internet. it's not like stinky is going to make yr darling daughter into the guise of Mohammed, and we can start burning embassies.
By girl, I meant wife or girlfriend.

N8 wasn't clear in his PM...

:rolleyes:

J

JRB

narlus said:

First off, I didn't see any except for the bill and hillary stuff. Second off, I didn't contribute. Third off, you would be pissed if someone put horns and tails on your kids while they were sledding. You can say you won't, but I will call BS.

*did you get the BB tool yet?

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
By girl, I meant wife or girlfriend.

N8 wasn't clear in his PM...

By girl - I meant my wife and daughter. He doesn't know anything about Julie, other than her name, so he can fck off if he thinks it's funny to include her. :mumble:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
So this is what I miss by not coming into the Lounge. OUTSTANDING!

nice work on the BikerN8's too, was this Stinkyboy'd doings?

J

JRB

N8 said:
loco's weemin, how much for loco's weemin? The little girl...?"
You're an idiot and I am going to ask jimmydean to send you a mean shut the f&ck PM now.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco quit being such a pussy. what the hell does it matter? you must squat when you pee

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Loco was acting normal for a while then went back to his regular lame-ghey persona. He should be banned.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
It's a quick $60 Loco. Please understand.

I'd sell my soul to that piece of sh*t, N8 for $60 too. (insert your flippin the bird smiley here)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Westy said:
Loco was acting normal for a while then went back to his regular lame-ghey persona. He should be banned.
No kidding. He was off my ignore list even, WTF?

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
SkaredShtles said:
Did this happen while I was skiing nipple deep powder at Steamboat?

dang.......the snow just keeps getting deeper. First it was knee deep. Then thigh, then waist.........Now it's nipple deep. I'm thinking this must be like the fish that was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big. :blah: