Quantcast

N8 Wants me to Photochop Loco's Girl

J

JRB

N8 said:
Just think of all the bottles of Night Train Express that will buy little buddy...
I hope it's enough to forget befriending a dillhole such as yourself.

J

JRB

Morryjg said:
dang.......the snow just keeps getting deeper. First it was knee deep. Then thigh, then waist.........Now it's nipple deep. I'm thinking this must be like the fish that was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big. :blah:
Nobody believes that stinky hippy anyway.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Morryjg said:
dang.......the snow just keeps getting deeper. First it was knee deep. Then thigh, then waist.........Now it's nipple deep. I'm thinking this must be like the fish that was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big. :blah:
Well, *you* of all people should know how it is when you get older............ :blah:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Aren't the people that everyone loathes supposed to band together, like the D&D people in junior high? What is this animosity I see?! It hurts children, it hurts.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
It was a somewhat tame day on here, now I cant stop FVCKING laughing!!!

I think I am going to puke!!!

LMFAO

BTW... I don't know many of you that well, but I do know PHOTOSHOP!!! BWAHAHAHAHA

J

JRB

I like my eyes the best. I couldn't look at the weird horse pic long enough to know what the hell it's supposed to be. :dead: