Quantcast

National Pic's and video"s

brado1

Monkey
Jan 2, 2008
G'Vegas SC
Photos From Saturday's Qualifiers and Dual Slalom camera died before the Pro DS had to split early, so missed Sunday.

there's several hundred pics loading onto Flickr (will post up a link as soon as they're all loaded)

some quick favorites

Set 1 of Saturdays Practice Run and Qual Runs is loaded on Flickr Gravity National Championship set1 - a set on Flickr

two more sets to load up sometime today/tomorrow

as w/ most of the shots i take they are Crap, Crap, crap , crap, Diamond , crap , crap..... get lucgky a few times...plz no emails or pm ask heying "Hey can you check if you shot 169?" what you see is what you get... if you can't find it i didn't get ya;

2nd Set Posted over night....mostly dual slalom Gravity Nats - Saturday Set2 - a set on Flickr

caleb

Chimp
Mar 30, 2010
I was also looking for pics of thursday or friday practice on the AM course, i was number 254. I was wearing green and white o'neal pants and a green gumby t-shirt, leatt, and black / silver helmet.

Thanks!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I was also looking for pics of thursday or friday practice on the AM course, i was number 254. I was wearing green and white o'neal pants and a green gumby t-shirt, leatt, and black / silver helmet.

Thanks!!
Same here. Note to self. If you're still in it for the glory, pick the Pro license or you will be invisible in the photo gallery. :D

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Same here. Note to self. If you're still in it for the glory, pick the Pro license or you will be invisible in the photo gallery. :D
Not true. My problem this weekend was obvious. I wasn't able to run up and down the course like I wanted to, especially with the amount of moisture that was in the ground. The farthest I could make it was the rock gardens and I was spent or about to bust my a$$. Had to be smart. Trust me, I was frustrated and uncomfortable all weekend. Photo wise I was really disappointed with myself, couldn't get low and get the angles I really wanted, etc.

caleb

Chimp
Mar 30, 2010
I wasnt in it for the glory, i didnt even get to race. I missed my race run by like 30 seconds so I was pissed. I had so much fun just gettting to ride i was just hoping someone got pictures of me though haha

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I wasnt in it for the glory, i didnt even get to race. I missed my race run by like 30 seconds so I was pissed. I had so much fun just gettting to ride i was just hoping someone got pictures of me though haha
Gotcha. I also did not sport a glamorously glowing Pajama suit to draw the photogs eye either, as I've been known to do in the past. :rofl: