Quantcast

NBR: Bibs has a new ride

So on the way to Spokane tuesday, the mini van died. For all you that know me, I have had that thing for a while and its been fun...So if any one wants a cheap car to fix and beat on let me know...otherwise you can see me in my new Passat wagon! Its so nice to have a new car, except for the fact that its in the shop already with a brake pump problem....:(

Long live the "short bus"!!!!

memorial will be held soon!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
trailhacker said:
Please say its not an automatic...

I only bring this smilie out for special people....and Bibs is :think: ....well special :) And I honor Brock because he was the one that I stole the smilie.

Sorry to hear the bus took a dump. :(

Certified Drunk

SVT-Lightning
Feb 17, 2002
Zippy's Burgers
It's going to to hard to think of Bib's without the short bus.
The only thing worse than riding in the short bus was driving the short bus.

Bib's short bus R.I.P. :dead: :dead: :dead: :mumble: :rofl:

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Nice Ride! My roomate just sold his PW. Things are nice for trips. I tried to find one but I wouldn't get anything but manual TDI. Here is what it looked like before I started changing stuff (new bumper/skirts and lots of body work on the way)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
bibs said:
Oh sorry, thats not mine...but what it will look like....Your car is sweeeet! Im a HUGE VW fan..nice work, where do you get all your stuff?( for VW's?)
Ahh, it's not yours, I get it. I was wondering about the New Jersey plates....

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
That picture was the car when I bought it. Its a TDI and I run Bio in it all the time. I have alot of body work on the plate as well as new front bumper, custom side skirts and rear bumper, lots of shaving and yadda yadda.. No riding is giving me time to work on my car.

Fine Tuning Is the shop I buy everything through. Chris (the owner) is awsome and I would call his shop the GHY of VW shops. Passion driving business not the other way around.

www.finetuningperformance.com