Quantcast

Need help finding a snowboard

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
I know this doesn't belong here but I need help finding a used 150-160cm snowboard. Ethan cracked his yesterday. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Snacks said:
Hummm:sneaky: I'm trying to get some info on my Christmas present
You are a big girl now. You are not supposed to shake boxes under the tree to find out whats in them. It might be a Red Rider BB gun and you could hurt someone with it.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
I got an old beater 158 (or 159, i cant recall of the top of my head) M3 that I would part with for VERY cheap.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Lumberjack said:
foot size=12
style= lots of park
ability=working on double back flips
I do have a wide board kicking around in the garage. Let me check it out. Its neveer been ridden. Think its a good board. It would be worth the price i'd charge you anyways... :)

EL-Jefe

Chimp
Nov 16, 2004
Hilltop
I have a board, boots and bindings I want to get rid of Its a Burton motion 153 With Boots and K2 Clicker bindings For About 100 bucks. If Interested let me Know.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Thanks for all the help folks.EL-Jefe thanks for the offer. We have a couple of irons in the fire right now.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
EL-Jefe said:
I have a board, boots and bindings I want to get rid of Its a Burton motion 153 With Boots and K2 Clicker bindings For About 100 bucks. If Interested let me Know.
Which Boots do you have?
I have a set of clicker bindings with hi-backs, but my boots are the Shimano's with the quick release (heel/ankle pinchers) on the back.
I need a set of "soft-back" boots for the hi-back bindings? make any sense??
Oh, need size ten as well?