• Sushi

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Anyone who would feed Subway to their kids is a total failure as a parent.
Why don't you blow me..... 95% of the time I feed my kids healthy food. But every once in awhile there is to much going on and I can't get home in time to make a good dinner.

I don't know why I'm defending myself - I'll bet you don't have children and have no idea how hard it can be some days.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Anyone who would feed Subway to their kids is a total failure as a parent.
The subway by my place is set up to make gluten free sandwiches, so I take my daughter there quite a bit. Not only is it gluten free, but it beats a lot of other options.

if Subway is the worst you feed a kid, you are doing better than 98% of the parents out there.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Why don't you blow me..... 95% of the time I feed my kids healthy food. But every once in awhile there is to much going on and I can't get home in time to make a good dinner.

I don't know why I'm defending myself - I'll bet you don't have children and have no idea how hard it can be some days.
Just call him Colonel Anus and he'll get pissed and leave the site for two months.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
I like Subway. What is so unhealthy about it? Worlds better than most fast food restaurants and the salty microwaved chain crap (Olive Garden, TGIF, etc.) . Plus, doesn't Subway have $2 6" subs this month?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Wow, it must be hard to live up on top of high horse mountain. What with the nose bleeds, and rectal seepage, its gotta be a hard knock life.

I loved the daughters of people like you when I was in college. Lots of rules/restrictions/prohibitions as kids = a wild rebellion in college, being open to suggestion, and maybe getting nailed in somewhere very uncomfortable.

All things being tallied, I think you might be the bigger fail in the long run.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Wow, it must be hard to live up on top of high horse mountain. What with the nose bleeds, and rectal seepage, its gotta be a hard knock life.

I loved the daughters of people like you when I was in college. Lots of rules/restrictions/prohibitions as kids = a wild rebellion in college, being open to suggestion, and maybe getting nailed in somewhere very uncomfortable.

All things being tallied, I think you might be the bigger fail in the long run.
What, do you mean like the back of a Volkswagen?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I have 2 daughters and I cook for them every night after working a 9 hour day. So YOU blow ME.
If I made my daughter wait for me to cook after I got home from work, she wouldn't eat until 8 some nights. But I do cook most nights. Other nights it's taco truck or subway on the quick.

What sucks is my daughter says the Subway GF brownie is better than mine from scratch. :(

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
I have 2 daughters and I cook for them every night after working a 9 hour day. So YOU blow ME.
Well good for you then ..... you don't know me from a stranger on the street yet have the balls to call me a failure. Take a good long look in the mirror and then ask your self if you're the perfect parent.

I'm sure that everything you feed your children is home grown, fully organic, nothing processed at all..... SURE.... I actually feel bad for your kids, what do they say when ever other kid they know is out trick or treating and dad says NO CANDY FOR YOU???? Do you allow your children to have birthday cake.... cake isn't good for you?

It's called moderation!!!!! If I feed my son Subway once a month I feel like that's acceptably. I'm very proud of my children and their eating habits.

I don't know who pissed in your tofu cereal yesterday but I hope you're feeling better today and just admit that you were a complete DICK yesterday.

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
i'm confused about this blue day thing. what happens if he goes plaid?

i have two kids, subway is definitely a better choice than most other spots. hell my kids eat mickey D's. sometimes it just has to happen. i didn't eat until 8:30pm last night. i love my hours so much sometimes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i'm confused about this blue day thing. what happens if he goes plaid?

i have two kids, subway is definitely a better choice than most other spots. hell my kids eat mickey D's. sometimes it just has to happen. i didn't eat until 8:30pm last night. i love my hours so much sometimes.
you can't stop, you have to slow down first

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Whenever we have a super busy night it's subway for us too. Compared to the other options out there, it's actually not bad. Syd would also choose Chipotle everyday if she could...girl loves Tacos!

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
Subway has come through once in a while, but fortuntately we have good pizzerias and chinese nearby. My wife likes to use the slow cooker as well when we know it'll be a long day.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
For chain burrito places I prefer Qdoba over Chipotle. Especially when I learned that Chipotle is owned my McDonalds.
McDonalds hasnt owned them for over 5 years plus they serve food that is completely opposite of what McDonalds sells. healthy, good tasting and their food doesnt come from pink paste
IMO Qdoba taste like what white people think mexican food should be and is a knock off of chipotle

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
So what's it gonna be tonight? My boy and I did Top Ramen and a soft pretzel last night.