Quantcast

Need help selecting a frame.

J

JRB

Don't buy a K2 with no warranty. Julie is far from hard on a bike and her razorback had a crack. No biggie and would have been warranted, but I wanted to upgrade to a fox shock anyway. Why no interest in the supergo frames, stosh? Why not just loan her your bike?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Don't buy a K2 with no warranty. Julie is far from hard on a bike and her razorback had a crack. No biggie and would have been warranted, but I wanted to upgrade to a fox shock anyway. Why no interest in the supergo frames, stosh? Why not just loan her your bike?
my bike is to big for her.

You mean the weyless bikes?

Enginerd A2

crappy
Feb 20, 2002
Ann Arbor, MI
stosh said:
nice F'ing AVATAR!!!
What is that like autocad 14 or something? :)

That made my day!!!
Yeah, ACAD 14. My laptop's not so fast and I'm not so employed. Good ol' AutoCAD gives me a convenient canvas for ideas, though. Anyone wanna send me a copy of a more recent version? Or better yet, a pirated Unigraphics copy. Or even better, a decent engineering job.

On a different note, for $200, you can practically consider that K2 disposable. You won't be able to warranty most used frames, either. Also, maybe a KHS? The XC301 or whatever is cheap. They make a decent steel softtail, too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
KonaJosh said:
Yeah, ACAD 14. My laptop's not so fast and I'm not so employed. Good ol' AutoCAD gives me a convenient canvas for ideas, though. Anyone wanna send me a copy of a more recent version? Or better yet, a pirated Unigraphics copy. Or even better, a decent engineering job.

On a different note, for $200, you can practically consider that K2 disposable. You won't be able to warranty most used frames, either. Also, maybe a KHS? The XC301 or whatever is cheap. They make a decent steel softtail, too.
I wish I could send ya a copy but Autocad is pretty hardcord on the copyright stuff.
What kind of engineering do you do?

Yeah I'll keep the K2 in mind and keep looking.

J

JRB

Yeah - the weyless, stosh. We moved a company to TN and managed to have some peeps lose several copies of Autocad 2002.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Yeah - the weyless, stosh. We moved a company to TN and managed to have some peeps lose several copies of Autocad 2002.
I hope you're still not using 2002?

Enginerd A2

crappy
Feb 20, 2002
Ann Arbor, MI
stosh said:
I wish I could send ya a copy but Autocad is pretty hardcord on the copyright stuff.
What kind of engineering do you do?

Yeah I'll keep the K2 in mind and keep looking.
BSME, University of Michigan, Dec. '02. I was working at a sketchy machine shop that is going under. I learned a lot there, but it was pretty disorganized and rife with OSHA violations. Currently interviewing at Warrior Lacrosse. Cross your fingers on my behalf.

J

JRB

stosh said:

WOW
350$ and it comes with a shock, fork stem, and seat post.
You should read web pages, just like you should read threads

NOTE
Includes seatpost and seatpost clamp.
Fork, headset, and stem not included.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
KonaJosh said:
BSME, University of Michigan, Dec. '02. I was working at a sketchy machine shop that is going under. I learned a lot there, but it was pretty disorganized and rife with OSHA violations. Currently interviewing at Warrior Lacrosse. Cross your fingers on my behalf.
Wow, good luck man!!