Quantcast

need some help guys

nomav6

Chimp
Oct 14, 2005
whats up, I got this dude trying to tell me that one handed endo's are impossibe on a bike, I know of one dude that can do them, but his camera is broken, anyone on here got footage of one?

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
Has he not seen the one armed Freerider rippen it up in Canada? There's a guy that was in the Race Face Fr challenge a year or 2 ago that was going huge, and throwin more style than most people could do w/ 2 arms.

Anything is possible if you practice enough, and don't mind falling on your face a few times!

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
By the way.... I used to do no handed indo's on my 20" when I was a kid! Just use the foot on the front tire trick, and pull your hands off the bars,and ballance with the knee in the center of the handle bars

nomav6

Chimp
Oct 14, 2005
I posted a flatland video, and this was his response "looks like a diffucult trick, but not the one Im talking about.

I want to see the left hand on the front brake with a free hand pointed towards the sky."

I really just want to have a solid vid of someone doing it so this guy can't say anything else

nomav6

Chimp
Oct 14, 2005
Has he not seen the one armed Freerider rippen it up in Canada? There's a guy that was in the Race Face Fr challenge a year or 2 ago that was going huge, and throwin more style than most people could do w/ 2 arms.

Anything is possible if you practice enough, and don't mind falling on your face a few times!
do you have his name?