Quantcast

Neethling / Bas de bever commercial

Hydraulicman

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
Belgium
There is a new dutch commercial out.
It's about fireworks, in Holland each year alot of accidents happen with (illegal) firework.

So they made a commercial about it.

http://www.veiligheid.nl/csi/websiteveiligheid.nsf/wwwCommercials?readform

Just click the arrows next to "bekijk"

Bas de bever actually does a check up to see if all of Andrews gear is well fitted and in the end he says "if you light firework, make sure it's in a heavy bottle" then Andrew looks like WTF :confused:

then he (fake) drops out of the chopper and in the end is mentioned.

"Alot more accidents happen lightning firework then riding downhill"

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
cool... good to see ya around hydro man :)... your language fascinates me... the netherlands is cool, despite the fact that kev is 'sometimes embarassed' to be from there... you fellas rock... i ll miss the dutch and the belgium maniacs when i leave here... germans - take em or leave em...

go hard lads...

plus ya pot is sicccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk :)

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
That's great stuff. Do you think Needles really jumped from the chopper while it was off the ground, or think they had it grounded next to a drop-able descent? (edit: I see you said "fake" drops....nevermind...still looks awesome!)

Sick, I love it. Thanks for posting it up.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
partsbara said:
cool... good to see ya around hydro man :)... your language fascinates me... the netherlands is cool, despite the fact that kev is 'sometimes embarassed' to be from there... you fellas rock... i ll miss the dutch and the belgium maniacs when i leave here... germans - take em or leave em...

go hard lads...

plus ya pot is sicccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk :)
Haha I think Im officially declared Belgian by Ollie, Steve and Steve O by now...
I did a little investigating for your beers mate. The "La Trappe" double and the tripple are both 7 euro's for a sixpack of normal sized bottles.
How about we hit the Namur DH track between Xmass and New years? I know its short notice but if you guys r up for it let me know!
We can have a party at my house afterwards and we can get you some of that beer while your here Paul...
Let me know and Ill give Steve O and Ollie a call too.

Cheers

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Kevin said:
Haha I think Im officially declared Belgian by Ollie, Steve and Steve O by now...
I did a little investigating for your beers mate. The "La Trappe" double and the tripple are both 7 euro's for a sixpack of normal sized bottles.
How about we hit the Namur DH track between Xmass and New years? I know its short notice but if you guys r up for it let me know!
We can have a party at my house afterwards and we can get you some of that beer while your here Paul...
Let me know and Ill give Steve O and Ollie a call too.

Cheers
fark... lemme check the philofax and i ll get back at ya mate :)... keen as fuk... i reckon it ll happen fo sho... me missus goes TDY (read - away) for three weeks... jan 8 - feb 1 or 2... perhaps sometime then kev ??? either way mate..

i ll contact ya soon... sam leaves in 5 days or so... kinda blows that he can t hit it as well...

looks like we (woman and i) are gonna be in nor cal instead of colorado :thumb:

later

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
THEDUDE said:
What do you guys think is going to happen to the Honda/Turner team with out Andrew.

They will still be around. They were there before needles hit it, they'll be there post him

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
THEDUDE said:
What do you guys think is going to happen to the Honda/Turner team with out Andrew.
Correct me if I am wrong but, Turner/Honda's attraction to that team never was Needles, it was the local relationship they had with 'the bike company' and their riders...Needles was just a perk.

Hydraulicman

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
Belgium
THEDUDE said:
Perhaps I could join them :think:

Yeah parts, Kev is officialy a Belgian now, he's too messed up to dutch and he goes too hard on his SC unlike the most his dutch poserfriends :devil:.

I'm also going to be @ Kev's house in the holiday. You MUST be there, no party without you...

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
This just in from the Oscar-worthy star of Dutch public service announcements:

"I honestly did jump off hovering heli. !!! I did it 4 times, for different angles. Don't worry I did piss my pants, but survived with no injury.

This is second time funny enough, Last year I did another one. This time out the back of bigger heli. Also hovering.!!!"

:love:

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
THEDUDE said:
From what I hear johnniC is out and TacobellDHR is in, sizz is back on and the new pink and green jerseys are being done by a sweat shop in Oregon. I also heard they're going to running the special edition DHR with training wheels. I believe it.