Quantcast

Nemesis Project SA(this is becoming a takeover)

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Can't wait to fall on my ass for the first time on this bike, because I know I will.

I'm used to a heavier front end and a steeper ST angle. We'll see how it goes.
I have been riding my Secret Agent for the past few days I guess I got used to the slightly higher B/B and slacker H/A , then today I hoped on my Streetfighter with the I9 24's and really noticed the lower b/b . went to pull up for a little curb and ended up manuling a good 20ft and having to pump my legs much more than I'm used to to stop me from falling on my ass and my GL2 which happened to be in my bag :shocked:

snaky69

Monkey
Feb 10, 2007
Quebec, Canada
I have been riding my Secret Agent for the past few days I guess I got used to the slightly higher B/B and slacker H/A , then today I hoped on my Streetfighter with the I9 24's and really noticed the lower b/b . went to pull up for a little curb and ended up manuling a good 20ft and having to pump my legs much more than I'm used to to stop me from falling on my ass and my GL2 which happened to be in my bag :shocked:
I can picture this... and laugh!

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
hahaha im so used to the low bb,im running 24s on a 243 so itslow and long so hopefully the new frame will cure at least the long part. its like trying to 360 a cruiser, and it weighs about the same too

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I can picture this... and laugh!
Yea it's would have been a funny sight , me pulling up on the bars to get up a curb and the bike litterly taking off from under me , and then quick reaction to stop me from falling onto my video camera !