Quantcast

Nemesis Project - Weezy Jefferson 3.25"

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
The best freestyle MTB bars availible today just got better , Nemesis Project is proud to anounce our NEW Weezy Jefferson 3.25"
!!

The Nemesis Project Weezy bars feature
3.25" Rise
8 degrees of Backsweep
4-degrees of upsweet
Width is 29"
Weight at full leanth is heavy !
All Nemesis Project bars offer a lifetime warrenty against bending , breaking and material failure to the orignal owner .
Current in stock colors :
Sick Mint
BBQ black
Gloss black
Vicious blue
Tight White
and Trans red ( arriving Friday )

Nem-Pro direct price is $50 per bar + shipping
Please feel free to Email me if you are intrested in ordering a set of these handlebars !
We have over 100 pairs of both the 3.25 " Weezy's and our orignal 2.60 street bars IN-STOCK!

Thanks
-Brad

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Are you measuring from center to center or top to bottom of the lower and upper/grip parts?

What size are my EA70's?

I measure them 1.5" center to center, but I think they are 2" bars... :confused:

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Are you measuring from center to center or top to bottom of the lower and upper/grip parts?

What size are my EA70's?

I measure them 1.5" center to center, but I think they are 2" bars... :confused:
Great point to bring up PAT
Most bars are measured bottom to top , as you have pointed out

Our bars are measured center to center , so there BIG compaired to most MTB bars

Your EA 70's are really 2.25 but feel like 1.75 :banghead:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Damn, I guess I'd have to lower my fork to like 50mm...:banghead: to have the same height. I'll put them on my future pinscher.

Have you cut them yet? Because for that, I may want the taller one.

You should make some lower bars. Like about my size. :D

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Damn, I guess I'd have to lower my fork to like 50mm...:banghead: to have the same height. I'll put them on my future pinscher.

Pat

We suggest our taller bars to be used with bikes running shorter forks , there no need for a 3in+ rise bar if you already have 100mm of travel up front. If your running shorter forks like some of us are then a taller bar wont raise your overall front standover very much.

I also have some legit 2.25"rise Down low bars coming out soon , just waiting on the new tubeing in a slightly thinner guage for the DL bars .

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
my Gusset Open Prison bars are 3" and they sit real low with the atomlab bmx stem (which basically has negative rise). 3.5" or even 2piece 4" sounds good.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
my Gusset Open Prison bars are 3" and they sit real low with the atomlab bmx stem (which basically has negative rise). 3.5" or even 2piece 4" sounds good.
These might sit a bit highter than you think i know the 3in open prisons are pretty much the same height as our 2.60's

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
damn i thought they were gonna be named after little weezy. brad ill hit ya up sometime next week im about to smash out to the keys

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
I currently have some 2" rise bars and I love the way my bike handles, but I've been thinking about my headset spacers and trying a pair of taller bars. "Tight White" is gloss I'm assuming? Oh yeah, are these mtb or bmx clamping size?

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
I currently have some 2" rise bars and I love the way my bike handles, but I've been thinking about my headset spacers and trying a pair of taller bars. "Tight White" is gloss I'm assuming? Oh yeah, are these mtb or bmx clamping size?
I think there should be a rule against not reading the threads before posting ;)

Thats been asked and answered. 22.2

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
damn i thought they were gonna be named after little weezy. brad ill hit ya up sometime next week im about to smash out to the keys
Who the f is lil weezy ?

Shooting out to the Key's huh ? tought life , take some pic's of Hemmingway's cats for us :brow:and bring me back a pet Barracuda dammit!!

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Get some 25.4's up there. Or i might just have to go with the stem&bar. Like it alot, good work.

Edit: I just saw the shim part.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
25.4 cromo would require a two-piece bar or getting the bars "custom" drawn. That would be veryyyyyy priceyy.
Sooooo exspensive $$ it's not worth it and the center bulge makes for a huge stress riser also , same as knurling thats the reason ours are flat no bending of the bar on hard landing is better than lil grippy section in the center that flattens out or doesnt grip in the first place.

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
those bars are sweet. and for the record lil weezy is the best rapper alive......the people at the florida store should recognize

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country

Pat

We suggest our taller bars to be used with bikes running shorter forks , there no need for a 3in+ rise bar if you already have 100mm of travel up front. If your running shorter forks like some of us are then a taller bar wont raise your overall front standover very much.

I also have some legit 2.25"rise Down low bars coming out soon , just waiting on the new tubeing in a slightly thinner guage for the DL bars .
Yeah, I know. It's 90mm...:rofl:

Nice! Those 2.25" bars would be like .25" taller than my EA70?

Would the spacers work with my raceface diabolous stem?

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
I have a question, if lets say you lowerd your fork 20mm and you got bars that had 20mm more rise (or just spacer or whatever), then the hight would stay the same, but wouldn't the frame geometry change drematicly, or would you even notice it?

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
The bar height would be the same, but the headangle would steepen. 20mm is almost an inch. An inch in axle-to-crown height is about 1 degree. So, if the HA is 69*, and you lowered the fork an inch, it would be 70*.

An inch is definitely noticeable.

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
The bar height would be the same, but the headangle would steepen. 20mm is almost an inch. An inch in axle-to-crown height is about 1 degree. So, if the HA is 69*, and you lowered the fork an inch, it would be 70*.

An inch is definitely noticeable.
For the good or bad? (this would be on a suburban)

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Do you know what your current headangle with your fork is? Steeper would make spins and tech stuff easier, but a bit less stable going fast.

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
I would deffo give the lowered fork a try on these street'y bikes these days. It makes them feel that much more like a BMX which makes it feel awesome on street.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
as someone who has both of the bars you are comparing, the NP bars are at least .75" taller...

FWIW, the NP bars are either 2.6" or 3.25", no 2.25" option...
No 2.25 option yet , there coming in the next month
Nem-Pro Down low bars , for thoes who keep it on the DL