Quantcast

New Arcade Pivotals

arcadecycles

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008

This is the new batch, and it is our biggest order yet. They should be in this week sometime, and will be on Dans Comp within the next couple of weeks. If you are interested let me know i will have some extras from this order and they will be $25 bucks. Thanks

Sean

arcadecycles

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008
Yeah thanks guys, Its not actually Blue. Its black, i think the flash or lighting makes it look blue. I will get some better pics up once they come in, these are from the manufacturer. Thanks Again

arcadecycles

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008
Yeah man, thanks. Hit up Dans in a week or two and they should be up on the site. Thanks Again.

Sean

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Seats look good. That green reminds me of a tennis ball which is cool.

I'll keep an eye out on Dance Comp/new pics. Gotta figure out which one would look good on a brown Molly.

arcadecycles

Chimp
Dec 3, 2008
They actually dont look excatly like them. Ours are squares with text on the side, they have a diaomond pattern with text on back. They do look similar, but not exactly alike.

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
Considering that there are mabey 3 Pivotal seats that aren't a copy of the Macneil Capital.
Yes.. they get the plastic "frames" and cover it themselves... As you said, true for almost all pivotals. I was just reffering to the pattern used, etc.

Are you learning to be a Pirate or maybe a Canadian? How many posts are you going to start with "Aye"?
I can start em all with aye if you'd like?