Quantcast

New Atmosphere CD

jell-oe

Chimp
Jun 1, 2005
sunapee, NH
I'm listening to Bad Summer right now, and just got Bad Fall the other day. I don't like them as much as some of their older stuff, but there are a few tracks I enjoy. Summer is good, Mattress, and then on Bad Fall I really only liked The Rooster and Lyndale Avenue Users Manual. I'm still anxious to hear Bad Winter, though. Slug is a pretty talented guy - and despite how bad the beats can be, the lyrics and vocals are almost always great.

Blockhead

Monkey
Jul 5, 2006
Atmosphere is off the hook, got to see him @ bonoroo a few summers back, carried the most eneregy of the whole festival hands down

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
. Slug is a pretty talented guy - and despite how bad the beats can be, the lyrics and vocals are almost always great.
Check out felt. Its Slug and Murs, same good flow, but the beats aren't as goofy as some of the atmosphere songs.

jell-oe

Chimp
Jun 1, 2005
sunapee, NH
Check out felt. Its Slug and Murs, same good flow, but the beats aren't as goofy as some of the atmosphere songs.
Felt is great too. I should have phrased myself better - Atmosphere for the most part has great beats, but the past two albums have had some beats that were just not good, like The Number One comes to mind. Different strokes for different folks though :)

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Felt one and Felt two are really bad ass. I saw Atmosphere, Greives, Lucky.I.Am, and Greyskul in concert a few months ago. It was one of the coolest things I have done in a long time.