Quantcast

New Austin Dirt Jumps

johnbrittain

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Amarillo, Texas
hey, looks nice! I think me and a friend or two might try to take a trip down to austin some time later this summer, i think you have met my friend ben snure before, if we end up going we're gonna need some people to show us around austin and whatnot.... keep the pics comin.

BTS

Chimp
Jul 8, 2004
Austin, TX
sup fellas'

This is Scott, i finally registered with ride monkey. just thought i would let you all know. :D

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
RaceFace2040 said:
u have to pm if u want to ride the jumps, there on my prpoertie and my dad dosnt want a **** ton of ppl he dosnt know coming to ride them
How can I get in contact with you guys to see when you are going to ride. Ive been stuck riding with a bunch of XC guys. I post here and on bikemojo.com as madbob. You can email me at madbob69@hotmail.com or give me a call on my cell 254-458-6601. let me know when you are riding next, and I'll try to make the drive down from fort hood.

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
Damn you guys have been busy, what is usually the best day to link up and ride? and about what time do you guys ride? I'ts a long way to go from killeen, but it looks like a worthy trip.

J

JRB

madbob said:
Damn you guys have been busy, what is usually the best day to link up and ride? and about what time do you guys ride? I'ts a long way to go from killeen, but it looks like a worthy trip.
He said to PM him dummy. :mumble:

What's wrong with XC guys anyway. :confused:

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
I talked to somone breifly about those jumps up at Kerrville this past weekend. he said to check here. who was this dude?

btw, i was the one with the P.3 and a red full face.

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
madbob said:
I'm guessing it was musicman1370 the number is probably wrong, but he posts on bikemojo.com alot.
Nah, not him. I met him up at Bar H a few months ago.

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
Yeah, I know, I've just got other things that need takin' care of before i head up to austin and ride.