Quantcast

New Bike Pictures...

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Built up the bike and rebuilt the fork...
The Avy in the back feels soooo nice compared to the Vanilla R on the 6 inch Big Hit. You just sit on the bike and it just sinks in. The wheels seem to stay glued to the ground and it is such a smooth shock compared to the 6". Anyway so far the bike is great and I plan on doing some DH this weekend on it up at Attitash so if you are plannning on going send me a P/M. I took some pictures too:

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
You should consider routing your front brake cable on the inside of the fork leg. Other than that, your bike looks mean and ready to run over little animals that get in your way.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Jayridesacove said:
You should consider routing your front brake cable on the inside of the fork leg. Other than that, your bike looks mean and ready to run over little animals that get in your way.
It wouldn't get caught in the spokes or tire though right? Beacuse that would be a bad thing.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
DH biker said:
It wouldn't get caught in the spokes or tire though right? Beacuse that would be a bad thing.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!
Use some electrical or clear packing tape.
Route the cable in the middle portion of the leg, then secure it.
You risk damage to the cable with it routed like that, especially if that side of the fork eats it on a rock or something.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Got a 8" on ebay. Couldn't pass up the deal. Selling the white 6" though if anyone here is interetested shoot me a P/M. But the new 8" feels sick!

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Nice build. Put that **** in the A position (lowest one below where u have it) and the shock in the most progressive. (bottom hole on frame side) and itll rule.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
mobius said:
Nice build. Put that **** in the A position (lowest one below where u have it) and the shock in the most progressive. (bottom hole on frame side) and itll rule.
How exactally will it change the way it rides?