Quantcast

new bike w/ 08 goodies !!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Nemesis Project cycles is happy NOT too be going to i bike this year. But we still got a big box full of 08 goodies from I-9 , Hayes and MArzocchi !!

I can't say enough good things about the new 55 TST2 and the new Air Roco TST 2 , together they create one of the best most evenly tuned suspension systems out today . The new MArzocchi QR system is one of if not the easiest QR system I have ever used , totally a pleasure taking your wheel out with one hand and not having to flip my bike over any longer !

the new 08" strokers are amazing , full 8in rotor braking power in a neat lil 6in rotor package , best high / low speed modulation from Hayes brake to date !!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Thanks for all the great compliments on my new bike, it rides better than it looks !!
Big props go out to Len @ hayes , Brian and everyone at MArzocchi USa and Jeff and Brandy @ I9 for making my bikes o blinged out !!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Not into slopestyle so much(so far) but this is clearly the best looking bike I've seen for long time(maybe would repaint the rims)

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I woulnt call this bike primarly a "slopestyle" bike as the B/B is a bit higher than the norm , possible this is more of a mini DH bike ?
Something I can take to NorthStar, and still climb out to 3rd divide in Dowineville .

My older/orignal Double Agent had a much lower B/B to ground for cornerning IE: 4x racing and "slopestyle"

Idealy I would prefer a dedicated "slopestyle" bike to have a much shorter seattube , slacker HT angle and ajsutable travel from say 3.5in to 5.5 in , with a much lower center of gravity for easier "flickability"
But to each his own , this bike is FUN and I jsut keep wanting to ride it for now so I'm happy .
I'll hopefully be back up at N* doing laps down Livewire this weekend , see ya there !!

El Gordo

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
Vernon, NJ
Looks great bro nice... I wonder if the new Zook QR will fit my 07 66 SL ATA:huh: I was gonn get the 08 too but I got a heck of a deal on the 07 so I picked it up this week..

Feb 19, 2006
Say you have ginormous feet, will they hit on x-ups or bar spins. how far away are the crnaks you have(and what size are they) from the front tire?

Price on the fully frame>