Quantcast

New Black Market frame - longer travel

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
looks like it would be great fun as a parkbike, not sure it would suit being pedalled all day (it just doesn't "look" like an all day bike if you catch my drift) but set it up with a long travel single crown some sturdy wheels and it would be hella fun.

All this based purely on aesthetics of course, but so is most of ridemonkey so that doesnt really matter

yetihenry

Monkey
Aug 9, 2009
Whistler, BC
I agree, its supposedly an AM bike, but I doubt anyone would run it for that (and why would the put a coil shock on a sub 6" am bike anyway).

Strong wheels, lyrik dh, 1x9/10 and it would be awesome.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
looks like it would be great fun as a parkbike, not sure it would suit being pedalled all day (it just doesn't "look" like an all day bike if you catch my drift) but set it up with a long travel single crown some sturdy wheels and it would be hella fun.

All this based purely on aesthetics of course, but so is most of ridemonkey so that doesnt really matter
I totally agree, but if they thinned the tubing to make it lighter and painted it rootbeer to regain stiffness, then covered it in troy lee stickers that would make a dope all around bike!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I know these comparisons are stupid but the front triangle looks almost exactly like the one on the banshee legend.