Quantcast

New Boxxer, found on Poopbike...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
ska todd said:
The axle works real well. You thread in one side w/ a 6mm and then tighten the other side w/ a 6mm to lock it in place.

I have been bashing the fork for a couple weeks now (up at Whistler and Diablo) and the adjuster has been holding up just fine. Bottom line is that this fork is friggin sweet!

-ska todd
any black flag stickers make their way onto the lowers yet??? :devil:

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
ska todd said:
Ya I have the air one (World Cup) and I will testify that the thing is ungodly smooth. Believe the hype on this thing! Sub 6lbs, plush, and adjustable.

-ska todd
I guess time will tell....now if they'd only fix that damn steering radius....

could Ian collins end up on a boxxer!?!?!?!?....stranger things have happened.....I'm also curious where progressive stands with their air shock.....hmmmmm......my bike may just lose 3-4 pounds in the next couple months.....profile cranks stay though

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Ian Collins said:
I guess time will tell....now if they'd only fix that damn steering radius....

could Ian collins end up on a boxxer!?!?!?!?....stranger things have happened.....I'm also curious where progressive stands with their air shock.....hmmmmm......my bike may just lose 3-4 pounds in the next couple months.....profile cranks stay though
The upper crown is fixxed/improved on the 2005. With zero spacers under the tall crown, the stantions hit the frame first on my V10.

I think the Gravity Air is ready in some sizes. I'll have to check on that.

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
MikeD said:
Dude, air sucks! At least it did in 1999, so why let new technology change our opinion? Disc brakes and [every kind of] suspension sucked once, too.
Yo, Just cause they invented it ain't make it good.

take these for example: