Quantcast

new car - Audi S4 Nogaro!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
something was wrong with his car at 13...mine is getting about 18 in the city i can live with that my old car was 23...

yeah this isnt a smart financial decision but sometimes you gotta have fun you know?
you miss the part about 13/20 being the EPA mileage, not what my buddy gets? (he gets around 16.)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
yeah i hear the epa, i have been doing alot of thinking this weekend and i think i am going to keep the audi as my nice car that i drive a couple days a week and buy some mk2 jetta and put bike racks all over it and run 87 gas it in, i will easily make up the cost and i dont want to beat up the audi and or put racks on it...

it makes sense to me

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
That's what I had the intention to do when I first got my Audi but a year later and my backup vehicle is a 1975 International truck. I doubt I'll ever get another daily driver car because at this point in my life it seems so wasteful to have a "nice" car I never drive.

After I heal up I have full intention on making the drive up to Seven Springs so maybe we can compare cars while I'm there. :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
yeah i hear the epa, i have been doing alot of thinking this weekend and i think i am going to keep the audi as my nice car that i drive a couple days a week and buy some mk2 jetta and put bike racks all over it and run 87 gas it in, i will easily make up the cost and i dont want to beat up the audi and or put racks on it...

it makes sense to me
You're an old man... before your time! :rofl:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
scratch this thread my engine in the esspho is wacked...

the dealership is taking it back and i am back on the hunt for a new s4 damn me...

guess i have to deal with the existing ride...argh...so mad

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
i almost bought a b5 last year, they are just getting old i dont want to go crazy wrenching on this one...Just keep it clean...I have modded the hell out of stuff in the past...

in driving the v8's they are pretty amazing powerplants...I am back on the search