Quantcast

New Cccx Dh Race Dates

matt12

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Napa, CA
Nice. I might have to try and race all these.

One thing that always cracks me up is how they post DH pics on their website from all over the place.:busted:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I know its sooo stupid. They have years of pictures from past races in the series they do. Why not use those instead of pictures of pro's not anywhere close to what the series is.

Matt you should totally make it out for this series. You will have some pretty good competition. There are some pretty fast Jr. X kids at these.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Could get wet and nasty by the end of November.

Would make for Sea Otter like qualities.

All of last years winter series it never was bad from what I remember. It actually made for great traction. The soil where they do this series is super sandy unlike the SeaOtters soil that just makes a ton of mud.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
It started with a few guys doing the downhill course on little kid bikes (aka Pixie bikes). It got a lot of attention and people seemed pretty into it. The next few races more and more people started racing with the pixie's and they started doing a mass start. VERY fun to watch.

NapalmCheese

Monkey
May 16, 2006
Los Gatos
No rest for the wicked...
I'll have just finished up the last of my fire missions in socal the weekend before, then back to driving to Monterey for a new race series.

Crickey, I need a new helmet!