Quantcast

new custom powder coating

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
just got the frame back. its anodized candy blue. the guys did a great job! after i get back from florida next week,i'll finish putting it together. after that its going up for sale.i need to pay for my new KTM 450 sx. i'll put pics of the complete bike in the classifieds when it together. 002.jpg

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
its powder coated. its just called anodized candy blue.
yea i think i'm done with downhilling. if anything,i'll race the series here at snowshoe. i might do the us open next year,but thats it. i also have an 05 ktm 300 mxc woods bike,but its for sale. it was bought new at the end of 05.
the m3 was done by a place in waynesboro,va. called powder coating solutions.

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
its not anodized, and powder coated! its just called anodized candy blue! it wasn't much,i got them to do it for $60. i had to strip it first. but if they strip it,there is a $25 additional fee. they did a great job took about a week. they can do about 500 different shades and colors!! if anyone is interested i have their info. it looks alot better in the sunlight.that pic was taken last night in milby's kitchen

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
yea jeremy,brad and i just had to move out of the house we were living in,it was sold. i'm not going anywhere man they say this place is almost heaven,but to me it is heaven!! i can walk out my door and ride moto,dh,rail buggy,and much more.and its almost nov.and we got about 5 inches of snow yesterday,and today!! winter season is almost here.now i can ski,snowboard,snowmobile,snowshoe,you see HEAVEN!

stiff here is that info. please let them know you saw my bike,and liked it!! thanks kalan

Powder Coating Solutions
Contact DJ Seamster; Phone: (540) 946-7955 dseamster@powdercoatingsolutions.net
www.powdercoatingsolutions.net