Quantcast

** new day gmt ***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
They still don't know where the snow/rain line is going to run in this storm so I expect 8" of snow with 1" of rain on top, a shoveling nightmare.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Gonna take a ride on the New England weather roller coaster tonight into tomorrow. Looking like it will stay all snow for us. Should make snowboarding this weekend a good time.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning!

Convinced my boss that I should get a comped PTO day Friday for all the OT I put in earlier this year. He went along with it; the corporate overlords have been good to me.

Swapped out the rear shocks on my truck last night. Went with some 2.5" remote reservoir Kings. Pure sex.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Awake-ish. Went downstairs at 4 am to let the dog out and Haley was up watching TV. All of the remotes will be going into our room now at night.
Wifey's surgery went well, but she's tired and drugged. Good thing MIL is in town.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The more I hear about the B.S. winter from friends back east the more I appreciate living somewhere where I generally only have to deal with pissy drizzle while the mountains get snow.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hi. Back in training chugging some coffee.

Saw an AMG e63s wagon this morning. All is well with the world, it seems.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Meeting with pain in the ass supplier this morning. If it is anything like the last meeting I will be in a room full of senior managers who will not say a peep and I will end up doing all the talking, which will be me marginally controlling my rage while arguing with the supplier's CEO.

Hell of a way to make a living.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Meeting with pain in the ass supplier this morning. If it is anything like the last meeting I will be in a room full of senior managers who will not say a peep and I will end up doing all the talking, which will be me marginally controlling my rage while arguing with the supplier's CEO.

Hell of a way to make a living.
Thought this was gonna be a about moving keys of blow then i het the midway point of that second sentence.
boooooooooooooooo

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Thought this was gonna be a about moving keys of blow then i het the midway point of that second sentence.
boooooooooooooooo
If I ever decided to partake in illegal activity I certainly wouldn't be so fucking stupid to post about it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

Coffee, breakfast, maybe a run in the works. Jeep needs alignment before I drive it too much. Standard home shit on tap.

Srsly, I should probably water the yard.
I'm pretty sure the grass in the backyard is going to be dead by spring. Scorched.

Looking at getting a chicken coop in spring. Wifey is game, Haley really wants it, and I think it would be something good for the girls to grow up around.

MIL has found a condo that she likes and will likely put in an offer by end of week. She is refusing to sell her current house in CA because of emotional attachment. Instead we're looking at gutting it and prepping it for rent. $30k in repairs before a cent of income, then 2+ years until break even. Or... sell it as a breakeven to buy the condo and not have to deal with a rental halfway across the country. But what do I know, finance - specifically retirement planning - isn't my job or anything.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Looking at getting a chicken coop in spring. Wifey is game, Haley really wants it, and I think it would be something good for the girls to grow up around.
No HOA issues?
What's the local coyote population like? :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Flying to Arizona today. Conference time, which is mainly good as not-at-work time.