Quantcast

New Delirium

Yangpei

Chimp
May 31, 2005
Pasadena
I just got my 2010 Knolly Delirium w/ RC4 built up this week. It's supposed to replace my Rogue (38lb 8in travel beast). But, the Delirium turned out pretty beefy as well. I have a lighter wheelset (Industry 9 Enduro) and a ti spring on order for local trails. I'll keep the DH wheelset for Mammoth or other resort riding.

Attachments

Peacock

Chimp
Oct 23, 2009
Rossland, BC
Love the delirium, haven't put any time in on one yet, just on the podium but I
would imagine that they're pretty similar...nice build!!

Yangpei

Chimp
May 31, 2005
Pasadena
Thats really nice mate - how much did that all set you back?
The Delirium frames retail for between $2700 and $3000 depending on what shock you choose and whether you run a QR or 12mm thruaxle rear. The majority of the parts are from a previous build (Ellsworth Rogue).

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
A friend of mine got a new delirium right when they came out. his is down to like 33lbs or something and i dont think it will get any lighter unless he starts making some sacrifices for durability, it is a FANTASTIC riding bike though

Yangpei

Chimp
May 31, 2005
Pasadena
A friend of mine got a new delirium right when they came out. his is down to like 33lbs or something and i dont think it will get any lighter unless he starts making some sacrifices for durability, it is a FANTASTIC riding bike though
I've seen a couple of Deliriums on mtbr around 33-34 lbs. Most are running air fork and air shock, though. I decided to go coil / coil on the Delirium because my Moment is air / air and 32 lbs.