Quantcast

New Diablo Website is Up

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
waa up D shiiit my countdown started november 2nd cant wait till may this whole xc/fr is getting tired...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
What up man....

Winter is getting a little old... u know.... there has been no riding for me at all, i think i forgot how to ride any bike.... but the good news is i been hitting the gym hard, practicing my photography skills and spending alot of time with the family...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
damm no riding for that unreal u built up... thats a shame
I no longer got the Unreal frame, sold it to my friend, but the good news is i WON the December Giveaway, a Doberman frame, waiting for that to come in so i can build that.

It's been too damn cold to ride anyway....

I have a BIG year this year... Chun and I racing the us OPEN (a first for both of us), Whistler in July, and tons of riding....

Can't wait until Diablo starts hitting us up with Updates... But unlikely until Mid to late March...

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Yo dave it's never to early to start the count down Thats all we have to look forward to this time of year! Other than ordering new bling for our bikes.See you opening day it'll be here before you know it..

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
im pretty sure anyone can use your picture as long as they dont claim that they took it, it is your fault for not putting your signiture on it.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
im pretty sure anyone can use your picture as long as they dont claim that they took it, it is your fault for not putting your signiture on it.
if you could read, flickr is all rights reserved. no need to put a sig on it.

And I'm pretty sure they drop that right during the U.S. Open. There was something about that in the past.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Well, Shawn took it down. I'm perfectly fine with Diablo using my pictures, just contact me and talk to me about it, I have a couple way better ones that you could use.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
on another note...i noticed on their US Open mini site that they are only taking the top 75 Ams for qualis?......wasnt it 100 the past years??

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Actually his pinkbike comment was funny in a "it's funny cuz it's true!" sort of way, while your Greek "trajedy" comment just didn't make any sense.

But hey, humor is subjective.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
How long did it take you to think of that? Days? Weeks? You probably thought of that somewhere and said " That is so funny, I am going to say that on ridemonkey!" It wasn't funny at all though. More like a greek trajedy of words put toghether in attempt to be funny.
Shut up.

That's all I'm going to say. Just stop talking.

Instigatr

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
New Milford, NJ
BV - ban all of these guys for not "Contributing" anything constructive. Weed out all of the BS. This site would be soo much better.

I can't wait for the new season. Shut up and ride ain't just for Platty!