Quantcast

new drop at wintergreen

coob0220

Chimp
Sep 19, 2004
im in a glass case of emotion
we put in a new drop at the silt pond( next to the road gap) it comes about 10 feet off the lip of the hill and drops down about 6 feet, were gonna put another one on the other side of the hill so you can do them both in a row -coob

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
sweet stuff, appreciate all the stuff your doing there at WG, was there a month ago and had a blast. If I come up again I'll be sure to give you my old digital camera so everyone can see the progression of the trails :)

later

coob0220

Chimp
Sep 19, 2004
i know, i know.. i dont own a camera, so if youd like to donate one, ill take it.................. or you could just come up this weekend, ride, take some pics and then post em. but im gonna try to get the transition done on wednesday when i go up to work, if i can get help from the backhoe, it wont be hard to do. its gonna require a ton of dirt to complete. i was out there shoveling with two other guys today for a couple hours and we barely made a dent. but itll be worth it

mirage542

Chimp
Aug 30, 2004
i was up yesterday and today helping build the 9 footer is gonna be awsome and the complete one is super smooth

coob0220

Chimp
Sep 19, 2004
just wanted to let everyone know, i have to take down the support beams for the bigger drop, were gonna make something else there later, but the support dirt was washing awat too fast to sustain it for long, so better to get it down right away