Quantcast

NEW FILM TEASER, please check this out!

Tamithorn

Chimp
Jul 25, 2004
Nelson, BC
Hey guys, please check out the teaser for my new film, Local Yokels. It will be available in the next 2 weeks either in your Local bike shop, or online.

This movie is completely unsponsored and the riders are completely "unprofessional". I guess that's determined on your view of professional...anyways, brand new filmmaker, brand new riders...how can you go wrong?

Pleeeaase right click and save as:

http://community.netidea.com/degrace/clean_cut/rider_videos/yokels teaser.mov

PLEASE! I have no money and am using local isp for hosting...thankyou!

Tam

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Looks solid! But, that's all I need is another movie showing me all the cool riding there is in B.C. tempting me to come up there and ride my arse off! ;) :thumb:

Tamithorn

Chimp
Jul 25, 2004
Nelson, BC
Thanks guys! The riding in BC is great...but the thing is, you always want to ride where you're not ;)

azonicbruce, I guess I'm the producer...and cinematographer...and editor...I just do everything :)
Tam

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
Amazing riding. That's just how a teaser should be--get you excited to see the film, but not give away the film by showing extended segments.

Tamithorn

Chimp
Jul 25, 2004
Nelson, BC
Copies should be available in a month, either at your local bike shop...if not, then definately online at my site. Possibly at Pinkbike and NSMB as well :thumb: