Quantcast

new forum

srider224

Chimp
May 25, 2004
this is a reall site, its not spam or anything bad, we(the skifreakz crew) are just trying to get the site out there so it can be a great forum like ridemonkey.
how else does your forum get heard of?

srider224

Chimp
May 25, 2004
its for all skiers and riders, but its based for new england.

we just started the site and want to get some members to get the site started, there is only like 25 members right now and we need to get the word out.

i am sorry if this bothers you but i don't now how else to get the name out.

srider224

Chimp
May 25, 2004
yea, i guess your right, its not the best time to start a sking forum but it was started it late winter but it didn't get finshed until a week or to ago.

i guess i will go ride m bike until winter..then maybe when its winter i might remind people about the site:D
by then it will probabl be a little bigger:rolleyes:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Rip
Wrong lounge.
Yup! The dummy should've posted this in our skier's forum. Oh wait, we don't have one! :angry:

:blah:

maybe next season RM will condescend to putting one in for Alpine, Tele, xc...

srider224

Chimp
May 25, 2004
i did post it in the snowboard forum, but nobody goes there so it didn't work. This site has enough advertising as it is. Its huge.
i use bustedspoke.com and we have like a 900 memebers. The most users ever been on at one time is 42. I hear this sites name in a lot of different sites, but i will check out the advertising thing just to be good spirtied.