Quantcast

new FR bike (pics)

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
pics of my new ride... bought dw's new unused 2004 ironhorse sgs fr team. i can't wait to take it out for it's first ride and hopefully, it will be able to hit snowshoe this year before the season ends...

stickerless and stealthy

from the front

sherman breakout plus

the rear suspension

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
rideLIKEjehu said:
ooooh, damn will, that's HOTT!!

if i could $$$ a fully, that's the one i'd get. nice.
thanks man. for extra cool points... i got this from the man who designed the dw-link ;) and owns e13 and evil bikes. i forsee an evil bike to replace my p3 in the future (very far future unfortunately).

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
Lefty said:
Hmm nice equipment.But i rather see some decals on it. You directly see what it is But about the stealtness your right.
yeah, i'm a bit of a minimalist when it comes to flashy stickers and such. i don't mind them, but i like them very minimal and simple in design. besides, it keeps people intrigued about what your riding ;)

speaking of which... i need to get me a few of them dc street ones, corey!

rideLIKEjehu

Monkey
Jul 11, 2001
495/66/50/29
you gotta get yrself out on a thursday ride and EARN it baby :blah:

yea, i got tons and i'll prolly order more soon. i always have a handful on me, so don't be afraid to ask :thumb:

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
rideLIKEjehu said:
you gotta get yrself out on a thursday ride and EARN it baby :blah:
yea, i got tons and i'll prolly order more soon. i always have a handful on me, so don't be afraid to ask :thumb:
i haven't been able to ride on thursday in a while... i should be able to this thursday though! :D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Dude, your bike sucks! :D

Sorry, Just had to deflate you a bit from all these praises ;)

Seriously, nice ride though. Glad to see you got yourself a full on FR bike. now you can ride with the big boys. I'm still waiting for them to invite me.....