Quantcast

New Freeride Sammamish video

dklopp

Chimp
May 1, 2007
Carnation/Spokane, WA, USA
Awesome video! Way to put in the new Ozzy song....I can't hear it enough (and he can sing better than he can talk too). The first trail is so fun, and you all pinned it the whole way! But why not hit the stump drop?

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
I actually filmed that on another day, but the video quality was pretty bad because of rain and it was in the evening. It didn't flow right with the rest of the video, which is brightly lit.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
HAHAHAHA yea! thats me falling in the blue shirt. yea if i knew you were filming i woulda ridden the trails you guys were instead of seshin stuff by myself. well have to go out sometime soon again somewhere and film

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
If only the first trail was longer................ Seems like it's over right after it begins. Still super fun though. For being so close.

dklopp

Chimp
May 1, 2007
Carnation/Spokane, WA, USA
all of the Freeride Sammamish videos are awesome! I just wish that I could watch the podcasts on my ipod. Maybe we could ride those trails together sometime. I'll see if I can get josh stark to call some of you when I get a chance to go there with him (I'm really busy this week).

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
all of the Freeride Sammamish videos are awesome! I just wish that I could watch the podcasts on my ipod. Maybe we could ride those trails together sometime. I'll see if I can get josh stark to call some of you when I get a chance to go there with him (I'm really busy this week).
You can watch them on your Ipod, just search "Freeride Sammamish" in Itunes.

the new video will be up for Ipod download this afternoon around 3

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
that sounds like a podcast syncing problem. Click on the ipod logo in Itunes, and then go to Podcast- Sync all Podcasts

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
I gotta come ride with u sammamish kids. Tyler I passed you yesterday on 228th you must have just gotten out of school.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
hahah, your gonna pee on our trees! When you coming up?

Guys, good vid! The trails look good! I need to go ride there now...looks alot better than last time I was there (the first trail)
I'll be driving through sometime on the 29th on my way up to Whistler :thumb: