Quantcast

New Friends @ MBW

Hey it's Ray! Just wanted to say thanks to all of the new friends Devon and I made this weekend at Jim Thorpe. Every one was cool and very accepting. It's ashame it had to end so quickly. I have pic to post it's going to take me some time to get it all organized but I'll get them here. :cool:
Stosh and Aub and all made us feel welcomed.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
Hey Ray, Bob here. Glad to have met you guys, sorry we didn't get to ride more. Maybe someday when Stosh finally gets a bike we can all meet up together for a ride.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
hey whats up ray and devon Its George, it was great meeting you and Im looking forward to riding again soon... hopefully stosh will get a bike by then

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Hey man - was definitely good meeting you. Like Echo said - stick around and there's no reason we won't ride together again.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
justride said:
hey stosh...the DH bike is a dream...unfortunately it's a Dirt Worx bike so I'll never be able to afford one... I'm thinking of a GF Cake2 DLX...
I'm not sure how we'll feel Sunday but it would be sweet if we could run down to Mtn Creek when you come up. They rent DH bikes for the day there if you are interested. Of course this all depends on our condtion Sunday... We're expecting about 100 people. :)

that's sounds like a good idea...I was hoping to get this Fisher bike before Friday but I may have to order one because the local bike shop doesn't have it in stock and they said that could be a week to 10 days. I also wanted you to take me on a ride were ever you ride in your neck of the woods...I've been to Mtn Creek when it was action park but only to go on the water rides...and I've gone skiing at Mt Vernon or what ever the name of the resort there is. I'm going to give you a call tomorrow so I can get directions...and I don't have to work Saturday. Talk to you soon.

Oh by the way...I'm usually online around 4 or 5 in the afternoon then again on the weekend mornings...later

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
justride said:
that's sounds like a good idea...I was hoping to get this Fisher bike before Friday but I may have to order one because the local bike shop doesn't have it in stock and they said that could be a week to 10 days. I also wanted you to take me on a ride were ever you ride in your neck of the woods...I've been to Mtn Creek when it was action park but only to go on the water rides...and I've gone skiing at Mt Vernon or what ever the name of the resort there is. I'm going to give you a call tomorrow so I can get directions...and I don't have to work Saturday. Talk to you soon.

Oh by the way...I'm usually online around 4 or 5 in the afternoon then again on the weekend mornings...later
I'm usually online between 8:30am and 5pm. I'm almost never on during the weekends due to the fact that I don't have internet access at home.

Do you guys think you can come up Friday night? If you could we could ride Saturday morning!!!

Traffic is gonna suck for you guys though because I think the best way to come up with via the NJ Turnpike.

e-mail me at stoshly@hotmail.com