Quantcast

New ground to shred in middle tn!

Ez-Cruiser

Chimp
Dec 30, 2004
Tennessee
:lighten: So yeah, I found a f-ton of land here in cooke-vegas, TN that, I guess, the government owns?! I was wondering if anyone knows how I could go about finding who owns that land... I didn't a walk on this "tresspassers will be prosecuted" land just to see some sweet A-lines out there, plenty of room, drops, sweet places for ladders, skinnies, and trannys!
My highest hope is to start some trails back there with written consent and maybe something noterized.. Like getting all the riders that come there to sign something showing that the owner of the land assumes no risk for injuries, etc.... Surely they wont be anal about the land and wont mind a little land usage from some spunky bikers? Idk give me some ideas... peace!

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
:lighten: So yeah, I found a f-ton of land here in cooke-vegas, TN that, I guess, the government owns?! I was wondering if anyone knows how I could go about finding who owns that land... I didn't a walk on this "tresspassers will be prosecuted" land just to see some sweet A-lines out there, plenty of room, drops, sweet places for ladders, skinnies, and trannys!
My highest hope is to start some trails back there with written consent and maybe something noterized.. Like getting all the riders that come there to sign something showing that the owner of the land assumes no risk for injuries, etc.... Surely they wont be anal about the land and wont mind a little land usage from some spunky bikers? Idk give me some ideas... peace!
County Assessors office

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Sweet, I was figuring starting at the local court house and just flopping it out there!
You might also shoot an email to the folks at IMBA (or at the very least cruise through their website and read some articles). They have a lot of resources for doing the kinds of things you are talking about - i.e. getting permission from the powers that be... They should be able to give you a place and a direction to start the process.

www.imba.com

Ez-Cruiser

Chimp
Dec 30, 2004
Tennessee
I'm all in!
Gonna check out that land today, fingers crossed!

edit.. gotta get the address for the land or something near by, 30min road trip!