Quantcast

New guy!, and new bike, anyone in Olympia?

Aug 12, 2005
Hi guy`s, Name tino from Olympia WA, i kinda have been riding a littile on and off not alot of trails, but i recently started, and my giant Warp was having a hard time with some drop off`s so one of my friends thats into bike told me to go and get a new one.. so now hopefully i will get more ride time in then i usto,
going to go to capitol forest alot, and try my hand at some down hill,

http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=a...05aba42e9871bd2

small pic il take some other later, it`s a TREK, Session77, my first real bike, it`s crazy..

if anyone is in olympia, and wants to hit up a ride let me know!, even down for some street night riding,

AIM is cr8zyrcracer

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Good you found the site (I am Maelstrom from bikeforums). There is a whole regional forum closer to the bottom for us pnw guys :)

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
i am from raymond washington just about an hour south of you but right now i am in scottsdale az i wont be back in washington for another 6 months

Aug 12, 2005
OLY, give me a call when ever you get a chance, cell is 360 790 3606, also my 24hr road call phone for my import shop. i can meet up w you for sunday.

OR give Jodi a call, i think he is going also!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
The_Olympia_Guy said:
OLY, give me a call when ever you get a chance, cell is 360 790 3606, also my 24hr road call phone for my import shop. i can meet up w you for sunday.

OR give Jodi a call, i think he is going also!
I got the ok for the sunday shuttle. Gotta be home sorta early so i was planning on doing #30. Ill be on my DHR. See ya guys at 9am sunday.